Challenge #2 Mixing it Up
Mixing it Up is hosted by Musings of a Bookshop Girl
The premise is really very simple. It’s all about mixing up your reading, pushing your boundaries and exploring new genres. Take a look at the categories below, and choose one book for each category. It’s that easy! You can choose to try anything from a gentle 4 to the full 16 different genres, and the book you pick for each is entirely up to you!
My Goal 9-12 Categories. (Aiming for 12)
1. Classics -
2. Biography -
3. Cookery, Food and Wine – The Happy Baker by Erin Bolger
6. Graphic Novels and Manga – Persepolis
by Marjane Satrapi
10. Science Fiction and Fantasy – 11/22/63
by Stephen King
12. Poetry and Drama -
14. Science and Natural History – Bonk
by Mary Roach (review is on goodreads only)
16. Social Sciences and Philosophy
If you liked this, you might like...