I love Top Ten Tuesday. It’s the perfect meme for me. It invoves books (which I love) and lists (which I also love). Sadly today’s Top Ten List is something I can’t do (see explanation below). I can’t even make ONE connection between a song and a book. I was tagged a couple days ago, so in lieu of Top Ten Tuesday I will do this instead.
So the blogosphere has been buzzing with this tagging meme…
1 You must post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them!
I’ve been tagged by Kate . She’s the reason why I started this blog (and also the reason why I have more TBR books then I’ve ever had before).
Here are the questions:
1. What song would you pick for the soundtrack of the book you’re currently reading?
I can’t do this one. This is the reason why there is no Top Ten Tuesday today. I took a test once that tells you if you’re left brained, right brained or whole brained. The scale is from -40 to 40. Most people (like 80%) fall between -7 and 7. I was a -38. This means I am seriously uncreative and I just can’t make that kind of connection.
2. What drink do you order most at Starbucks?
Mocha Frappuccino no whip. (Ever wonder why Starbucks can’t use small, medium, large like regular places?)
3. What literary character would you kiss, which one would you marry and which one would you push off a cliff?
I love Luke Brandon from the Shopaholic series, I would kiss and marry him. I really liked Four from Divergent, but I’m a little old for him. I’d push a lot of people off a cliff. But, excluding bad guys cause that’s a given, I’d push Angela off a cliff from Unearthly and Hallowed. I just didn’t like her.
4. Forget Zombies vs. Unicorns. Are you Team Robots or Team Mermaid?
I don’t know, I don’t think I’ve read about either, but if I’m forced to chose it’d be Team Robots. I have a soft spot for Transformers.
5. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
One for the Money
8. How many books are in your TBR pile?
I never had a TBR pile until I started blogging. I was always very good about buying, then reading what I bought. I’m sure that my TBR number will be much lower than most people, but it’s a lot for me. Books: 13 eBooks: 29 Library Books: 4 Total: 46 The eBook number freaks me out a little. I wish I hadn’t counted.
9. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
Walgreens. 3 Weeks. It was awful. And this is coming from someone who has worked for McDonald’s since she was 14.
10. I want to paint an accent wall in my bedroom Peacock Blue, what color would you recommend for the other 3 walls? :)
Off white/cream color or a very pale blue.
11. What is your favorite board game?
Bonus Question: Are you planning on attending BEA this year? If yes, are you in need of a hotel room? Because my friend Kim and I are looking for two other bloggers to share. :)
I’m going to BEA and I’m already sharing the room :)
We’re looking for 2 more bloggers to share the room. The hotel room is only a couple blocks from the convention center, and we are booked sun – sat. And it’s gonna be so much fun.
Here are my questions
1. What’s your favorite book to movie?
2. Star Wars old school (Episodes 4-6) or Star Wars new school (Episodes 1-3)
3. Have you ever liked/loved a book but disliked the main character?
4. Who taught you how to read?
5. Truth or Dare?
6. If you could pick one author to write your life story who would it be?
7. Do you read/write fan fiction?
8. What’s your favorite dessert?
9. Amusement Park or Beach?
10. When was the last time you were in a reading rut?
11. Lately it seems like most movies are coming from books or remakes of old movies. Name one or two movies that should never, ever be remade.
I’m not going to tag anyone. Feel free to answer them and leave a link and I’ll come check them out!