The Bloggiesta event runs from March 30 – April 1 and it’s a great opportunity to learn how do things on your blog, make improvements and meet new bloggers. You can devote the entire weekend to blogging or a small, whatever you have time for.
If you decide to participate, here’s what you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
* Write a couple of extra reviews
* Make slight modifications to my ratings (describing the half star)