Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s stoneHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanJK Rowling
Synopsis by Goodreads
What I thought…
- This is my first time listening to the series on audiobooks. And they are fantastic! Jim Dale is an amazing narrator. The British accent, the character voices, his speed of reading, it’s all good.
- Listening is like a trip down memory lane. I loved these characters like they were my own family and JK Rowling makes me feel like I’m really there with them.
- It’s been awhile since I’ve read the earlier books and I forgot how awesome the secondary characters are. Like Neville. He was one of my favorite characters and his role in the movies was so small (till the last one) it was disappointing.
- This is the first time I’ve gone back to the beginning since reading book seven and it’s so fascinating to pick up on all the little clues that come to play in later books.
- The Weasley twins are so much fun! I wish they had gone to my school. It never would have been boring!
- I am really looking forward to listening to books 4 and 5 as they are my favorite in the series.
Overall the books are utterly fantastic and the audio books are too!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017