The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and its aim is to help these blogs be found by others in the blogosphere.
The ‘rules’ for this one are…
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Nominate up to five others for the award.
- Let them know via comment on their blog (or you can send them a tweet!)
- Post the award on your blog.
- (This fifth rule was added by Geeky Tendencies via inspirenordic)…Follow my blog and at least consider signing up for the A to Z Challenge. It is a great way to find new and interesting blogs, it helps people find your blog and helps you meet new bloggers. Who knows? You might reach the 200 follower mark!
If you have a minute stop by their blogs and take a look. They are all deserving of this award. :) Good luck on reaching the 200 follower mark!
Thanks again to Debbie for the award!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017