Welcome to your hour 5 Read-a-Thon Challenge!
Your challenge is to make a book sentence. What is a book sentence you ask? Well… a book sentence is a sentence made up of book titles!
For this challenge you will use book titles to form a complete sentence, and then take a picture of your sentence and post it to your blog, facebook or twitter account and then come back and fill out the linky with your link.
* Because you’ll be taking a picture, no ebooks allowed. Sorry!
* Book titles ONLY. You may not use author names or add/remove words to a title. This is what makes the challenge a challenge, verbs are hard to come by!
* Use a minimum of 3 books.
* Take a picture and post to your blog, facebook or twitter account.
* Come back here and leave your link in the correct linky
It’s ok if the sentences don’t make perfect sense, that’s part of the fun!
I’ll be offering 2 prizes for this challenge
* Prize 1 for US Readers – Partials by Dan Wells
* Prize 2 for International Readers (open to anywhere The Book Depository ships to) – one book, up to $15 from The Book Depository
The challenge will be open for 3 hours (Hours 5-7).
Please make sure you enter the correct linky!
US READERS USE THIS LINKY! (Partials by Dan Wells)
INTERNATIONAL READERS USE THIS LINKY! (1 book up to $15 from The Book Depository)
I’ll be picking 1 winner randomly from each group and I will notify you on your blog/twitter/facebook (where ever you posted your picture).
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Month In Review * August - September 1, 2015
- Review * Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E Smith - August 31, 2015
- Review * Bounce by Noelle August - August 27, 2015