1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them, but mostly Pandemonium and The DUFF
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The mint brownies. They took me forever to make, so the better be the best brownies I’ve ever had.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Both my pinkies are crooked because when I broke them (on two separate occasions) my mom taped my pinky to my ring finger and the bones set crooked.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This year Steph and Kate are here chillin at my house for the read-a-thon. I’m looking forward to some good reading and good fun. We also have waaaaaay too much food.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017