I am very, very, excited for this weekends read-a-thon. Last October I sat down at my computer and started this blog because of read-a-thon (and also my friend Kate). I had no clue what I was doing (I wish I would have saved my first blog design) and to be honest, I wasn’t convinced it was for me, but I set one up to participate in the read-a-thon challenges. I had a good time so I wrote a review and then another one and then I started reading other blogs and it spiraled completely out of control (and by it I mean my TBR pile) and turned into what it is today!
Other reasons why I’m looking forward to the read-a-thon:
* Kate (Midnight Book Girl) and Steph (The Fake Steph Dot Com) are coming over to my house and we are going to read-a-thon together. It’s going to be soooooo much fun!
* I’m hosting a challenge! It’s hour 5, you should come back and check it out! Kate and Steph are hosting challenges too!
* I have a nice pile of books, but I’m leaving my options open. You never know what will you’ll be in the mood for next.
Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon is a great opportunity to catch up on your reading and participate in some awesome challenges. If you haven’t already signed up, or if your looking for more information, you can check out the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon website.
Here is my read-a-thon pile
From the Top:
A Deadly Cliché by Ellery Adams
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
If I stay by Gayle Forman
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Partials by Dan Wells
Between by Jessica Warman
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Earth (The Book) by Jon Stewart
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Soulless by Gail Carriger
My number one priority is Pandemonium so I plan on starting with that. My goal is to hopefully finish 5 books (I’ve picked mostly YA so it shouldn’t be too hard) so I have some reviews to write so that I can stay ahead with my blog.
Not read-a-thon related but…
My business cards came in the mail yesterday. Aren’t they pretty? I’m so excited for BEA and I can’t believe it’s only 6 weeks away!
What are your read-a-thon plans? Leave me a link so I can come check out your pile!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017