Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and Bookish.
Top Ten Books You Can Read in a Day
Most of these are books that I’ve read in a day myself, or I could have if I would have had the time.
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I would have read this book in a day if I wouldn’t have already made plans to spend the day in St. Patrick’s Day fun.
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I devoured this book. Devoured it. I have already made plans to adjust my schedule so I can read Insurgent the day it comes out.
3. I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. I almost read this book in a day. I only had a few chapters left but couldn’t keep my eyes open.
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I didn’t read this book in a day, I read it in a couple of hours. I had just picked this up at the library on the way to getting my car fixed and finished it before they finished my car!
5.The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I believe I read all 3 in a matter of a week, but this was the only one I finished in a day.
6. Harry Potter (The Sorcerer’s Stone and The Chamber of Secrets) by JK Rowling. I think I read every book except for the Goblet of Fire and The Half Blood Prince in a day but books 4-7 aren’t really practical to have on this list because they are really big. The Prisoner of Azkaban is a maybe for this list.
7. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday. Cute, Funny and a superfast read. I’m sooooo looking forward to Social Suicide.
8. Winter’s Bone by Daniel Woodrell. While I didn’t personally care for the book, almost everyone else in my book club loved it, and it’s really short, less than 200 pages.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017