I love seeing books made into movies… on the condition that they do a good job. For every awesome movie like The Help there is an awesomely bad movie like Confessions of a Shopaholic. So, even though I’d love to see these books made to movies I have reservations about them being done correctly.
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
5. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
What’s on your list?
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017