Kate at Midnight Book Girl has started a new feature on Sunday mornings to share with everyone what you’re reading in bed Sunday morning before getting to the days activities.
So I was at Barnes & Noble exchanging a book and I was trying to decide what to get so I picked out 4 different books and decided to read the first couple pages of each to see which one appealed to me the most. All it took was the first 6 sentences of Beauty Queens by Libba Bray to suck me in. I didn’t even bother to look at the other three books.
I’m about 100 pages in and absolutely loving it. It’s funny and ridiculous. I should finish this one today and then I’ll be moving on to Ten by Gretchen McNeil.
* I am so glad to be finally caught up and back on track. I hate feeling behind on anything.
* Last night we had our book club meeting where we discussed Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes, you read that right. It was an interesting discussion…
I hope everyone has a great week!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017