Here are ALL THE BOOKS!
All books will link to Goodreads.
The Must Haves
These books were the ones I HAD to have… or I might have left NYC as one sad puppy.
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
* One of the ladies from Audio Go (and I apologize that I forgot her name and can’t find her business card) that were sitting at my table during the Bloggers Convention gave this to me.
Venom by Fiona Paul
* Tara from Penguin Young Readers Group said this is THE MUST READ of the fall releases. I have NO idea what it’s about (and I do not plan on reading the synopsis either). I didn’t think about picking up this book until she said it was THE BEST BOOK so Kate, Kellie and I hovered around the Penguin booth on Thursday to make sure we got a copy in the final drop. I plan on waiting a while to read it because I am a little too pumped for it and I don’t want it to disappoint.
The rest of the books in no particular order
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
* Honestly I’m not that big on middle grade and I had thought about giving this book away but he was just too cute at the breakfast and he’s been working on this story since he was 10 so how could I not want to read it?
Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman
The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny
Breed by Chase Novak
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
Hemingway’s Girl by Erika Robuck
* I received this book in my bag at the Blogger’s Convention and Jen from Crazy for Books was talking about how much she wanted it and didn’t get it so I gave her my copy. Then I received one in my bag at the Penguin Bird Bash so I took that as a sign that I must read this book!
Origin by Jessica Khoury
Those We Love Most by Lee Woodruff
Forbidden by Ted Dekker
The Diviners by Libba Bray
* I was totally in the right place at the right time for this one. I was trying to get through all the crazy (and they were crazy for The Diviners) and someone just handed me a copy. Score!
Skinny by Donna Cooner
Son by Lois Lowery
* I will confess right now, I never read The Giver. This will be corrected soon. Well, soonish.
The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Beta by Rachel Cohn
The Innocents by Lili Peloquin
Black City by Elizabeth Richards
The Farm by Emily McKay
Darkest Minds by Alexandra Blacken
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Bared to You by Sylvia Day
Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Destined by Aprilynne Pike
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
There are three books missing
The Lost Years by Mary Higgins Clark
Gypped by Carol Higgins Clark
* I got these two books signed for my mom and I was being efficient and shipped them from New York and forgot to take a picture.
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
* It fell off the stack and I didn’t notice until I put it on my computer and I’m too lazy to take another picture.
Non book items
Kobo coffee cup
* It’s considerably better than my $3 Wal-Mart one.
Well that’s about it. I did pick up a few totes but I’m not a tote person so I gave them to the hotel staff of The Hampton Inn because they so did not fit in my suitcase.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I be spending some time on Sunday catching up on my commenting.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017