I did Bloggiesta in the Spring and it was so helpful! I got a lot done on my blog and learned a ton of things to help with blogging. There is stuff for all levels of bloggers, which is great. This year it is the weekend of September 28-30. Sadly I won’t have a ton of time to devote to Bloggiesta that weekend, but I’ll participate as much as I can.
Bloggiesta is co-hosted by Danielle at There’s a Book and Suey from It’s All About Books. Originally created nearly four years ago by Natasha of Maw Books, we want to make sure to give her a huge thank you for starting such a fantastic event! An event that bloggers everywhere look forward to twice a year.
Bloggiesta is for working on your blog. Goals range from spiffing up your side bar to cleaning/organizing your google reader (my #1 priority) to learning new tricks. You can learn more about Bloggiesta over at There’s a Book, but here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many, many more
I hope you’ll join in the fun!
My To-Do List
- Clean up my reader and organize the new blogs that I have added
- Cross post my reviews to goodreads
- Implement the new things I’ve been working on on my test blog
- Fix my reviews by author page
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017