I’ll be updating this post as the time goes by, and any mini challenges that I complete will be done here as well.
Hour 1 (8-9 EST)
Books Read: Venom by Fiona Paul
Pages Read: 10. Don’t judge.
Time Wasted:Obviously a lot.
Thoughts on what I’m reading: I’ve read 10 pages! I need to get crackin!
Hour 2 & 3 (9-11 EST)
Books Read: finished Venom by Fiona Paul
Pages Read: 117
Total Pages Read: 127
Time Wasted: A little bit. Not as much as last readathon that’s for sure!
Thoughts on what I’m reading: Venom was amazing! Amazing!!
Hour 4 (11-12 EST)
Books Read: none (shhhh, it’s a secret)
Pages Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 127
Time Wasted: I was commenting, so that’s not wasted time, right?
Hour 5 & 6 (12-2 EST)
Books Read: Stealing Parker
Pages Read: 82
Total Pages Read: 209
Time Wasted: I don’t feel like I wasted any, but I obviously I did since I only read 82 pages.
Thoughts on what I’m reading: Loving Stealing Parker so far. Can’t wait to see how it turns out! (Though I am beginning to suspect it’s not going to turn out how I want!)
Hour 7-9 (2-5 EST)
Books Read: finished Stealing Parker
Pages Read: 160
Total Pages Read: 369
Time Wasted: Not very much. :)
Thoughts on what I’m reading: Stealing Parker was another amazing read!
Hour 10-12 (5-8 EST)
Books Read: Ruined
Pages Read: 37
Total Pages Read: 406
Time Wasted: A fair amount. I’ve spent a lot of time commenting and stuff, but I definitely spent a lot of time chatting.
Thoughts on what I’m reading: Ruined is moving a bit slower than Stealing Parker or Venom and I may pick up a different book instead.
Hour 13-16 (8-12 EST)
Books Read: The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Pages Read: 179
Total Pages Read: 585
Time Wasted: I don’t consider this “time wasted” but I spent over an hour and a half talking on the phone to Courtney (Abducted by Books). Talking to Courtney is always time well spent!
Thoughts on what I’m reading: I liked The Vincent Boys, but I did have some issues with it.
Mini Challenge #12
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I’m not really tired… yet.
2) What have you finished reading? Venom by Fiona Paul and Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally.
3) What is your favorite read so far? I can’t decide! Both were 5 star books!
4) What about your favorite snacks? Um, the brownies of course!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Honestly, I feel really bad about this because I haven’t really kept track. Oops! I did follow some lovely blogs though!
Mini Challenge #1
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The great and fabulous state of Virginia!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Toss up between finishing Venom and Stealing Parker.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Oreo brownies. Mmmmmmm.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I really, really love Football. Like lots.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my third readathon, and I plan on doing more reading today and less challenges (unless something really strikes my fancy). I also plan on doing more tweeting.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017