I really wanted to host a challenge in 2013 and I can’t think of a better one than the A to Z challenge. Long before I started blogging it had always been my goal to read the alphabet in one year. I still have yet to complete it… but I’m thisclose in 2012. Because I’ve always enjoyed doing this and I haven’t seen it around yet this year I’ve decided to host the challenge!
The purpose of the A to Z challenge is to read through the alphabet by Title or by Author,or both if you’re really ambitious!
- Author must be by last name
- You may exclude a, an and the from the title
- Books can be in any format
- Books can be any genre
- Books can be used in other challenges
- Books must be read from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013 (books maybe started in December 2012, as long as it’s finished in January 2013)
- Review the book that you’ve read. It does not have to be a full review, a sentence or two on Goodreads is more than sufficient.
At the end of the year I will select two winners.
- Prize #1 – One book up to $10 from Amazon or The Book Depository
- Winner will be selected at random from list of all participants
- Prize #2 – One book up to $15 from Amazon or The Book Depository
- Winner will be selected at random from list of participants who completed the challenge (if you complete both the author and title challenge you will receive two entries)
Grab the button!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017