Three awesome things happened in May:
- I finished my grueling class and life can now return back to normal!
- I bought a shiny new refridgerator
- June 1 marks 6 months of NO SODA!
While I’m glad I finished with my class and excited about my refrigerator I am most excited about hitting the 6 month milestone of not drinking any soda. Giving up soda is really hard. I finally reached the point back in March where I no longer look at people drinking soda with envy and I no longer hesitate by the soda cooler at the checkout lanes. :)
June’s Recommended Book
I’ve started a new feature to read a book each month recommended to me by someone else. If you would like to recommend me a book please do so here. For June I’ll be reading Shadowland by Meg Cabot, recommended by Christina at A Reader of Fictions.
Best Book of the Month
- The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik (✭✭✭✭✭)
I was quite surprised by how much I enjoyed this. It has a bit of a National Treasure vibe combined with computer nerdness. It’s a book about books, so obviously I recommend it to all my book loving friends!
Coming up in June
A discussion on ratings. I have been struggling to write this post for weeks, mostly because I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do about my own ratings!
Lots of reviews!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017