Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Best Beach Reads
Beach reads for me are light and cute and fun and generally don’t require a lot of thinking.
1. Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
Sophie Kinsella’s books are perfect for the beach, but this one is my favorite standalone.
2. The Trouble with Flirting by Clair LeZebnik
The Trouble with Flirting is so. much. fun.
3. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
Deadly Cool is a mystery, but a crazy and fun one.
4. Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
Another mystery type book, but it’s ridiculous amounts of fun so it’s perfect for the beach!
5. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
Bet Me is my favorite Crusie novel and it’s filled with fun antics.
6. Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins
Any of Kristan Higgins are beach appropriate but this one has an actual beach in it, so it gets the nod here.
7. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
If you are looking for a funny beach read this is the one for you! I guarantee you won’t stop laughing.
8. It Had To Be You by Jill Shalvis
I’m actually reading this right now and so far it’s my new favorite book in the Lucky Harbor Series!
9. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
Stealing Parker is a bout baseball which definitely puts you in a summer frame of mind!
10. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
Smart Girls is the definition of cute and fun and also has a strong female friendship and a bookish main character. So much to love!
What are your beach reads?
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017