Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Best Books I’ve Read in 2013
1. Losing It by Cora Carmack
Losing It is one of the best New Adult books I’ve read. Nothing too crazy like some of the other New Adult books, plus the guy is British!!
2. It Had To Be You by Jill Shalvis
I have a soft spot for the Lucky Harbor series but It Had To Be You totally blew me away.
3. Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally
I cried. Quite a bit. Things I Can’t Forget gave me lots of feelings.
4. The Diviners by Libba Bray
Roaring 20’s? Check.
5. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
I was a little nervous for Dare You To because I loved Pushing the Limits so much, but I had no reason to be nervous. McGarry did not disappoint.
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Gone Girl is so effed up it has to be good.
7. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
I enjoyed Everbound while I was reading it, but it was the ending that blew me away. I loved what she did. Loved. It.
8. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
Smart Girls was cute and fun, but more important showcased an awesome friendship.
9. The Best Man by Kristan Higgins
Kirstan HIggins rarely disappoints and The Best Man was no exception.
10. The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
I fell in love with the title then I fell in love with the book. Cute, fun and hilarious!
What are your best reads of 2013?
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017