The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine. You can read all about it here.
I’ve been meaning to participate in this all week but I’ve been so busy that I just couldn’t get the posts together, but it’s never to late to join the party!
Day 7: Talk about your blogging quirks
No surprise here, but I have quite a few quirks. Here are some of them:
1. I have to have all my posts formatted correctly. In the move from Blogger to WordPress a ton of my posts got messed up and it drives me nuts! I’m in the process of fixing them but it takes a long time.
2. As soon as I finish a book I’m going to review on the blog I set up the post and write down a hot mess of thoughts about the book. I take terrible notes so if I don’t write things down right away I forget.
3. I don’t use half stars because I can’t handle having extra choices.
4. While I’ve taken a more relaxed approach to blogging over the last few months I try super hard to stick to my posting schedule, and when I don’t it does bother me, but not as bad as before.
5. I write conversationally so I ending using “so” “…” and run on sentences a lot. I try to remember to count how may “so’s” I used before I post so I can take some out.
6. I don’t proof read before I schedule a post, though I usually skim it once it goes live.
7. I schedule all my posts. I try to stay 2-3 reviews ahead and I do any meme’s usually once a month. This is the first post I’ve done in months that I didn’t schedule in advance.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017