And so it begins! Head on over to There’s a Book to get more details about the topics they are covering.
Bloggiesta is a blogging event started several years ago by Natasha from Maw Books. We’ve been holding these blogging marathons twice a year where we have a blast working together with other participants on all the blogging things that seem to accumulate. Since that blogging stuff seems to accumulate so fast, it was decided to have little mini Bloggiestas in between the main ones! Read more about it at the Bloggiesta website.
Since summer began I have not had a single weekend of peace! I do have plans for this weekend, but the focus is on reading and blogging, which is just what I need! I’ve been very neglectful lately and I’m not really sure what the future holds so I really need to get my stuff together and planned out! I’ll be spending some time reading on Saturday for the Hot Summer Readathon. Between reading I’ll be doing some blogging and on Sunday I’ll (hopefully) be doing lots of blogging!
My To Do List
- Write reviews for Pivot Point, The Distance Between Us, Requiem and The Elite
- Move reviews over to GoodReads
- Fix up my audiobook reviews for the new Ultimate Book Blogger plugin (which is amazing!)
- Fix all my other reviews and posts with a featured image
- Check out the challenge on SEO because I think it’s confusing as hell
- Write some Random Thoughts on Books posts (so many ideas, so little time to write them!)
- Change follow buttons to my own
- Figure out how to add a next/previous post button onto my theme
I think that’s it for now!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017