Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Books I wish would have had sequels
This was hard y’all. I read a lot of series!
1. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
I just finished this and I could immerse myself in Xander and Cayman for a long time!
2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
One of my favorite books ever. Not really sure what Cline would do for a sequel, but I would read it!
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
I really want to know if their relationship could pan out in the long term.
4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Because you know it would be messed up.
5. My Sweet Audrina by VC Andrews
One of the few books of hers that aren’t part of a series. This totally could have been a series.
6. You Look Different In Real Life by Jennifer Castle
This totally could have been a series with each person from the moive being featured.
Just six for today!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017