Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting (ie: futuristic world, set mostly in schools, during World War II, books set in California etc. etc. So many possibilities!)
I had a hard time settling on a topic so I decided to do Top Ten Favorite Travel Books. I use the word travel fairly loosely.
1. Pivot Point by Kasie West
Addie may only be traveling in her mind (as she searches the future) but that’s still travel. And it’s amazing!
2. Unraveling/Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Traveling to other worlds.
3. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
Traveling to the past.
4. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Traveling to the Everneath.
5. Hourglass/Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Traveling to the future and the past.
6. Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Traveling all over the midwest.
7. Across the Universe/A Million Suns/Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Traveling in space.
8. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Traveling to and around a desert island.
9. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Traveling all over the virtual world (and some of the real world)
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Traveling to Paris!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017