Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Best Sequels Ever
I am very loosely defining sequels here, basically it’s any book in a series that is not the first.
1. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
I loved Everneath but Everbound completely blew me away. That ending… woah!
2. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Unravelling was really good, but Unbreakable was amazing. It was a page turner and while I was kind of hoping for a different ending I can’t argue with how Norris ended it either.
3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Creepier. Mysteriouser. More questions.
4. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Kaleb. Enough said.
5. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
I love all of Kenneally’s books, but this one is by far my favorite.
6. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
I thought Something Borrowed was ok and frankly if I was blogging when I read it I never would have continued on to read Something Blue, which would have been a mistake because Something Blue is soooo much better.
7. It Had To Be You by Jill Shalvis
I love all the Lucky Harbor books, but this one is by far my favorite.
8. Black Heart by Holly Black
I wasn’t 100% sold on White Cat, mostly because I felt confused about the world (which was completely my fault). Black Heart however started off right where White Cat left off and honestly, this world is amazing.
9. Nice Girls Don’t Dead Dead Men by Molly Harper
If you are looking for funny Molly Harper is your girl. She doesn’t disappoint in her Jane Jameson series.
10. Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
Love this series so much! It’s light, fun and ridiculous!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017