I wasn’t planning on participating this time around because work is consuming a majority of my time, however the readathon just happened to fall on a three day weekend!!!! I won’t be doing the full 24 hours but I plan to read the day away!
To learn more about Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon click the picture!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from the Richmond, VA area. It’s a gloomy day outside, so it’s perfect reading weather!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry. I’m starting with this one and I don’t plan on coming up for air until I’m finished!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All of them!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I just recently changed careers and I am now teaching high school math. I love it so much, though I do not love grading or filling out paperwork.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I can’t remember if I participated in April or not, but this is not my first readathon. This time around I am going to be very relaxed and I’m going to read what I want to read and take a break when I want.
The Book Pile
After spending some time relaxing and talking I finally settled in with Crash Into You. I’m about 20% into and had so far it’s amazing. Katie McGarry does not disappoint!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017