Happy New Year!
Despite all the craziness of December I actually got a fair amount of reading done (though not a lot of reviewing). The break from school is just what I needed to get back into the swing of things so look forward to more posts in January!
I spent the first week of winter break visiting my parents in Wisconsin and boy was it cold! I miss my family and friends but I DO NOT miss the weather. Even though my week was filled with cold and snow I had a great time over the holidays but I am ready for a few more days of relaxing before I head back to school.
December in Review
- Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR List
- 2013 End of the Year Book Survey!
- Happy Holidays!
- In Bed With… Nice Girls Don’t Bite Their Neighbors
- Top Ten Tuesday * Best of 2013
- December in Review
Upcoming in January
Book Bloggers New Years Challenge – 14 days of posts!
Top Ten Tuesday – Goals for 2014 and Worlds I wouldn’t want to live in
Reviews – Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morril, Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik, The Program by Suzanne Young and more!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017