Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Books I Read in 2013
I read quite a few good books this year, here is just a sample of the goodness!
1. Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally
I was sold on Miranda Kenneally from the moment I picked up Catching Jordan, she certainly didn’t disappoint with Things I Can’t Forget.
2. Gone Girl by Gilling Flynn
Biggest WTF ever!
3. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Ashton did such awesome things with the underworld and that ending!
4. It Had to Be You by Jill Shalvis
All of Shalvis’ Lucky Harbor books are fabulous but this one topped the first one of the series for me.
5. Pivot Point by Kasie West
West is another author that I was instantly sold on. Pivot Point blew me away and I can’t wait for Split Second!
6. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
A great ending to a dualology!
7. The Best Man by Kristan Higgins
Higgins’ contemporary romances are some of my favorite and this is a great start to her new series.
8. Parallel by Lauren Miller
I really fell in love with multi-verse/time travel books this year and Parallel was one of my favorites.
9. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
By far my favorite dystopian of the year.
10. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynne Barnes
A YA version of Criminals Minds – not to be passed up!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017