There is a new topic each day for the first 14 days of 2014. You can read all about it here and I hope you join in the fun!
Day 3: Books of 2013 I am sad I missed
So many books, so little time!
Here are a few that I’m sad I missed:
1. Shadowlands by Kate Brian
Super excited to read this one, preordered it and everything, and it’s still sitting on my shelf.
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I’ve heard sooooo many good things about Rainbow Rowell and I was determined to read one of her books but it just didn’t happen!
Also excited about this one, and I just got it for Christmas so now I have no excuse! (Really sad that my copy doesn’t have the blood spatter on it.)
4. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Time travel/parallel universe was a new interest for me in 2013 and I’ve been looking forward to this one.
5. Belladonna by Fiona Paul
Another one that I preordered that’s still sitting on my shelf!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017