There is a new topic each day for the first 14 days of 2014. You can read all about it here and I hope you join in the fun!
Day 7: Top Ten Book Blogger Pet Peeves
Truth: I love making lists about pet peeves. ;) As always these are just things that aren’t to my personal tastes and you should always do whatever you want on your blog!
Blogging Pet Peeves
1. Blog headers that are so big they fill up my screen
I want to see your content!
2. Scrolling/rotating things on the sidebars
My computer is ancient and too much stuff that takes a long time can make my computer start to heat up.
3. Can’t find the follow buttons
4. A hiatus that isn’t actually a hiatus.
If you are only going to take a couple of days, or even a week, there is no need to announce an hiatus, just take a few days off!
5. Unreadable fonts/coloring
If I can’t read it I just click away :(
Book Pet Peeves
1. Looooooooong chapters
I HAVE to stop at the end of a chapter and I can’t do that when you make the chapters a million pages long.
2. Mid-series cover changes
This one really pisses me off. I like my covers to match thank you very much!
3. Super bad editing
If I notice the editing is bad then you know it’s REAL bad.
4. Rushed endings
Do not make me read 300 pages and then wrap everything up in less than 30 pages.
5. Extended series
Do not push a series past it’s breaking point just to cash in on it (Sookie Stackhouse, I’m looking at you!), end it where it needs to end.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017