February was a month filled with awesome book signings! Kate from Midnight Book Girl and I went to several of them and had a blast at each!
First up was a signing in Richmond with Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman (Lissa Price and Jodi Meadows couldn’t make it). We had such a great time and it was a very casual event. Next up was the Dark Days Tour up in Bethesda, MD. The Dark Days Tour was packed but we got to see a few of our DC area blogger friends and chat a bit while we were waiting in the crazy signing line! Last up was the Lovestruck Tour in Chapel Hill, NC. This was a more casual event as well and Kate and I got a chance to chat with all the authors for a bit and I’m pleased to say I don’t believe I embarrassed myself!
I love going to all these signings but I am glad that we don’t have any more for awhile because I am tired of all the traveling!
February in Review
- Review * Once in a Lifetime by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- Review * Split Second by Kasie West ★★★★★
- Review * The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski ★★★★
- Review * The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan ★★★★
- Review * Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell ★★★★★
- Review * The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise ★★★★
- Review * Champion by Marie Lu ★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday * Books That Will Make You Cry
- In Bed With… Champion
- Top Ten Tuesday * Books That Make You Swoon
- To Reread or Not to Reread, That is the Question
- In Bed With… Starters & All the Signings!
- Top Ten Tuesday * Reasons Why I Love Being a Blogger/Reader
- Waiting on… Panic
- February In Review
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Waiting on You by Kristan Higgins – Super excited about this one because Kristan Higgins is awesome!
Hope Flames by Jaci Burton – I’ve heard her compared to Jill Shalvis and I love Jill Shalvis’ Lucky Harbor books so I entered a GoodReads giveaway and I won! I’m really hoping to like it!
Split Second by Kasie West (Thanks Kate!)
The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
Sunrise by Mike Mullin (Thanks Jen!)
*Looks away in guilt*
Obviously my plan to buy less books did not work out so great this month. But I went to a lot of signings so that makes it ok, right?
The Line by J.D. Horn
Two Lies and a Spy by Kat Carleton (with a gift card!)
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson(with a gift card!)
These Broken Stars by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Mind Games by Kiersten White
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Fracture by Megan Miranda
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
Split Second by Kasie West (Yes I purchased a copy after borrowing it!)
Upcoming in March
Reviews of Going Rogue and Waiting On You and a discussion of sorts on Stardust!
Not coming up in March…. Winter. I’ve had enough thank you very much!