I know this is a couple days early, but not much is going to change between now and April 1st!
March has been overwhelming to say the least. I pretty much worked every day in March, there has been just so much to do for school, which led to me getting the worst sinus infection ever! I’m still in recovery mode but at least I can function now. Unfortunately being so sick led to work getting back up and the end of the 3rd quarter was Friday and I have so many things to grade before grades close on Tuesday.
The good news is that it does look like spring is here and winter is finally gone. If I hear the word “snow” one more time I just might scream.
March in Review
Read in March
I hardly did any reading this month. Four of these were audio books too, which means I only read 2 print books this month! I can’t remember the last time I read so little. I did enjoy all the books I read though so that’s a win!
Favorite Book of the Month:
Waiting on You by Kristan Higgins
Least Favortie Book of the Month:
The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst. It wasn’t really bad, but it was pretty typical for what I expected.
- Review * Going Rogue by Robin Benway ★★★★
- Review * Stardust by Neil Gaiman ★★
- Review * How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper ★★★★
- Review * Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott ★★★★★
- Review * Waiting On You by Kristan Higgins ★★★★★
- Review * The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik ★★★★★
- Waiting on… The Geography of You and Me
- In Bed With… Werewolves
- Top Ten Tuesday * Favorite Contemporary
- Top Ten Tuesday * Spring TBR List – AKA “Kiss of Death List”
- March In Review
Red at Night by Katie McGarry – Free!
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson – Bought with a gift card!
Two Lies and a Spy by Kari Carlton – Bought with a gift card!
Waiting on You by Kristan Higgins – from the publisher (thank you Little Bird!)
Panic by Lauren Oliver
*Pats self on back* I only purchased one book this month (with money)!
Coming Up in April
Spring Break – Where I will do ALL the reading and ALL the blogging! And some housework too!