Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top ten all time favorite books in x genre.
I could have gone with a different genre but contemporary is my absolute favorite! I could list way more than ten, but I’ll limit myself. ;) I much prefer the lighter side of contemporary so most of these are feel good reads!
1. Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins
This is a swoony and cute romance.
2. Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally
All of Kenneally’s books are excellent but this one is a little heavier and had a lot more feels.
3. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Insanely funny. Becky’s antics might be over the top, but they will never fail to make you smile.
4. Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
Ballads of Suburbia is a hard hitting contemporary. Normally not my style I read it because it sounded good and took place the same time I was in high school. I can’t even begin to explain the emotional roller coaster it took me on.
5. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
6. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Pushing the Limits isn’t a light and fun contemporary but it is amazingly good. Noah and Echo have issues but you can’t help but love how they come together.
7. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Once I discovered Susan Elizabeth Phillips I read all her books in like two months, but this one is one my favorites. Cute and fun, with just a little bit of sports thrown in.
8. Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis
Right now Jill Shalvis is at the top of my list for adult contemporary romance books. I’ve loved all of the Lucky Harbor series but I have a special place for Sawyer and Chloe.
9. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
I love famous person/unfamous person romances and Jennifer E Smith delivers.
10. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
It’s Kasie West, what more do you need to know?
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017