Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Characters Who Piss Me Off!
In no particular order…
1. Clara, Boundless by Cynthia Hand
I DO NOT approve of how you treated Christian.
2. Juliet, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I know that it was by design, but I can’t help by be annoyed by all her fancy metaphoric thoughts.
3. Abby & Travis, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Every single thing about both of them pissed me off. Her whining. His super, over the top, not even cool in books, overprotectedness.
4. Jon, The Shade of the Moon by Susan Beth Pfeffer
As you get to know Jon, you find out about somethings that happen in a previous book and he is very good at reasoning away what happened and sorry, but no. Not ok.
5. Lena, Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Lena, your waffling drove me crazy.
6. Vampire Bill, Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
There is no character more annoying to me than Vampire Bill. His mere presence in the books pisses me off.
7. Gale, Mockingjay by Suzaanne Collins
Gale, you are not the man I thought and hoped you were. Your change in personality was most unfortunate and your behaviors unacceptable.
8. America, The Selection by Kiera Cass
America, your constant whining and inability to really see what’s going on around you and your constant dealings with Aspen make me angry.
9. Nick & Amy, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
If these two fail to piss you off, you’re probably reading it wrong. ;)
10. Cole, Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Cole, I liked you in Everneath, but the underhandedness that you did in Everbound is inexcusable!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017