If It wasn’t for audiobooks I would have done almost no reading in May. My students were testing and I was insanely overwhelmed with all the things to help them prepare for their test. Testing is over now though which means that the end is in sight! Despite all the crazy that May was I got some good news and I was able to get off May 29 & 30 to be able to go to BEA for all three days and I couldn’t be more excited!!
May in Review
Short thoughts on May Reads
The Collector: Typical Nora Roberts, but just what I was craving.
Take My Breath Away: Cute and funny contemporary romance.
The Heist: Absolutely hilarious.
Ruins: Kira made the wrong choice!
Shelter: Intense and intriguing mystery.
The Bride Wore Size 12: A great ending to a favorite series.
Take Me On: Another win for McGarry!
The One: America is quite possibly the most annoying female lead of all time, and the only way that Aspen could make me happy is if he disappeared.
The Promise: Disappointing.
Take My Breath Away, Until We Touch, Before We Kiss, Then Came You, The Promise
Purchased in Print
Take Me On, Panic, Free to Fall, The One
Purchased in Audio
The Pillars of the Earth, Wish You Were Italian, Attachments
Free from SYNC
- Review * To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han ★★★★★
- Review * Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris ★★
- Review * Take My Breath Away by Christie Ridgway ★★★
- Mini Review * Ruins by Dan Wells ★★★★
- Mini Review * The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg ★★★
- April In Review
- In Bed With… May the Fourth be with You!
- I’m Looking for Audiobook Recommendations!!!!
- Top Ten Tuesday * Works of Art
- In Bed With… Ruins
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do…
- Bout of Books – Weekend Edition!
- I’m heading to BEA!
Upcoming in June
A Recap of BEA and Summer plans!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017