August was an excellent reading month for me even while I made back to teaching plans and started work. I’m hoping for a smooth start to the school year!
Last month it was Vampire Academy this month it was Bloodlines. These two series are sooooooo addicting!
- Review * Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout ★★★★
- Review * Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson ★★★★★
- Review * It’s In His Kiss by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- Review * Onyx by Jennifer L Aremntrout ★★★★
- Review * Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins ★★★★★
- Review * Origin by Jennfer L. Armentrout ★★★★
- Review * Sway by Kat Spears ★★
- Review * The Jewel by Amy Ewing ★★★★
- July In Review
- In Bed With… Croak
- Top Ten Tuesday * Paranormal Books
- Bout of Books 11
- Top Ten Tuesday * Books I’m Not Sure I Want to Read
- Why Writing Isn’t For Me
- Ready… Set… It’s Bout of Books Time!
- Waiting on Wednesday * Stay With Me by J Lynn
- Top Ten Tuesday * Books I Want to Read but Don’t Own… Yet
I’m making progress in not purchasing all the books! I still plan on cutting back some more but at least I’m making progress!
Snow Falling on Bluegrass by Molly Harper
What to Do with a Bad Boy by Marie Harte
He’s So Fine by Jill Shalvis
Sister’s Fate by Jessica Spotswood (thanks Kate!)
Outlander by Diana Gabladon (audible sale)
Heroes are my Weakness by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (audible credit)
American Gods by Neil Gaiman (audible credit)
Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Upcoming in September…
Sadly, there will be less things coming up in September. The school year starts on Tuesday. I’m ready (mostly) and excited to start the school year, but nervous and worried at the same time. There is a lot of pressure on the math department this year and that is stressing me out. On the flip side though I am excited for the classes I am teaching and the collaborative teacher that I am working with in one of my classes. I hope to fit some reading in there too!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017