Readathon is finally here! I couldn’t be more excited! In fact I was so excited to get some reading in that I worked extra hard at my full time job and my part time job just so I could have the whole weekend off (Saturday for reading, Sunday for relaxing because you know what? I deserve it!).
My reading rarely goes as planned during these events, but who cares? It’s still tons of fun. I plan on doing a lot of socializing because I really miss the bookish world.
I’ll have some update posts throughout the day and be sure to stop by for my challenge during hour 5. :)
Here’s my readathon pile. I like making a pile, but I’m hit or miss on sticking to it.
I started The Kiss of Deception a few weeks ago but I was struggling to find time to pick it up so I might start with that one. Or I might read Famous in Love because it’s coming out soon and I told myself I would make a better effort with my BEA books this time around and that has been a miserable fail!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All the books? But if I had to pick one it would probably Killer Instinct.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I made brownies so… brownies.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I teach high school math. I have a lot of readers this year which is super exciting.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The last readathon I participated in I didn’t set any expectations, I just read and had fun, so that’s what I plan on doing this year!
If you’re participating let me know!! I’ll be sure to stop by!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017