I could not be more excited that October is finally over! October was not a good month for me at all. There was some school stress, lots of personal stress and some crazy thrown in and I’m happy to get a fresh start in November. Reading wise October was pretty good. My favorite read of the month was One in a Million by Jill Shalvis, with Driving Mr. Dead on it’s heels. My least favorite of the month was As Long As You Love Me by Ann Aguirre. Her books are just not for me.
- Review * Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles ★★
- Review * Ruining Mr. Perfect by Marie Harte ★★★★
- Review * One in a Million by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- Review * Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross ★★★★★
- Review * In Your Dreams by Kristan Higgins ★★★★★
- Review * What to Do with a Bad Boy by Marie Harte ★★★★
- Waiting on Wednesday * The Retribution of Mara Dyer
- Month In Review
- Movie Review * Gone Girl ★★★★★
- Readathon Time!
- Readathon Hours 1-4!
- Hour 5 Readathon Challenge * Book Staging!
- Readathon Updates and a Winner!
- Readathon Wrap Up
- Top Ten Tuesday * New Series
- Harry Potter Reread!
Not too many purchases this month. :)
Suspicion by Alexandra Munir (I can’t remember what this is about, but I LOVE this cover.
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
One Mad Night by Julia London
Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross (Read and loved.)
All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
Dragonfly in Amber (Audible)
Upcoming in November
Holidays! Reading! A break from school! More reading! Harry Potter! Pumpkin Spice Everything!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017