December was a great month for me! I went to Texas for Christmas to see my family and my first niece! She is 5 weeks old and of course super adorable!
Here she is cheering on her favorite team – the Packers of course!
- Review * Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols ★★★★
- Review * Magnolia by Kristi Cook ★★★★★
- Review * Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry ★★★
- November In Review
- Top Ten Tuesday * 2015 Releases
- Waiting on Wednesday * All Fall Down
- 2014 End of the Year Book Survey
- Top Ten Tuesday * Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing
- Reading Challenges are BACK!
- Top Ten Tuesday * 2015 Goals
- Looking Back at 2014 – The Stats
The Trouble with Love by Lauren Layne
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Dollar
All on sale!
Upcoming in January
Reviews. Maybe a discussion and tons more commenting!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017