January was a great month for me. We had some snow days, which are always appreciated and things are pulling together nicely at school. It also hasn’t been super cold. This month I’ve also worked to make myself healthier by exercising and eating healthier. It’s still a work in progress but I’m taking more steps forward than backward so I’m considering it a success so far.
Best book by far this month was The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. If you haven’t already read it, I suggest you do so!
- Review * The Sun Is Also a Star ★★★★★
- Review * This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston ★★★★★
- Review * Accidentally on Purpose by Jill Shalvis ★★★★★
- Review * By Your Side by Kasie West ★★★★★
I may have gone a little crazy this month….
Upcoming in February
Hopefully some more reading and maybe a few bonus snow days!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Moving… but don’t worry, I’ll still be around! - February 20, 2017
- Review * #famous by Jilly Gagnon - February 13, 2017
- Review * My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - February 6, 2017