Hi! I’m Kimberly (or Kim if you’ve met me in real life at any time).
I started this book blog in October 2011 in order to participate in Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon. I had no idea that there was so much bookishness out there and I definitely wanted to be a part of it so I kept right on blogging!
I just recently (fall 2013) started a new job as a teacher and I am looking forward to getting started!
After reading my next biggest hobby is football (specifically the NFL). I’m originally from Wisconsin and I am a die hard Packer fan. I take football very seriously. I now live in Virginia, but I’ll be a cheesehead for ever.
Some random facts about me:
- I have limited cooking abilities, I’m not really good at cakes or cookies but I’m ok at making pies. But my brownies… my brownies are legendary. I am highly skilled in the art of the prefect brownie.
- The only reason I watched Independence Day is because of Will Smith. I have no desire to watch anything alien related but how could I pass up Will Smith?
- Both of my pinkies are crooked.
- When I was younger I used to let my brother watch scary movies even though he wasn’t allowed. My mom didn’t find this out until his wedding.
- My favorite TV show of all time is ER (only till about season 10 or 11).
- I’ve never been afraid of puppets or dolls or clowns or anything like that, but after watching the Criminal Minds episode “The Lesson” I will never ever look at marionettes the same way again.