I did not succeed in this in 2012, but that doesn’t lessen my excitement for 2013! This challenge is hosted by Beth Fish Reads and is a lot of fun! To learn all about the challenge head over to Beth Fish Reads.
Here are the categories:
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title:
- A book with something you’d find in your kitchen in the title: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Monument 14: Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne
- A book with an emotion in the title: This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: Losing It by Cora Carmack
Hopefully I’ll be able to succeed in this one in 2013!